Passion 4 Tours

Cliquez ICI
Click HERE

mardi 18 août 2015

Your own private tour guide

Will it be Paris or perhaps Loire valley? 
Whether you choose to visit Le Louvre with your 10 year old 
or Versailles with your parents, 
get your very personal guide now!

Passionate about any cultural challenge, it will be my pleasure to create your customised tour, book your venues, assist you and of course tell you all the juicy anecdotes you want to hear about beautiful France.

Professionally trained for visually impaired people, used to persons who can have walking difficulties, hearing difficulties, I am fluent in 4 languages, knowledgeable about many different areas and periods of Paris and France.
 I also do research on vocal techniques and even develop tours suitable for mentally handicapped. 


Make me work and test my limits! 
I will always be greatful for it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire